Had a bad week

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by kev, Oct 17, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Had a bad week. Through no fault of my own i had to put some work for sale on gumtree and had a guy coming to look at it tomorrow i was going to take him round and introduce him to the customers but i had a change of heart at the last minute and called him earlier to let him know and in no uncertain terms he let me know he wasn't happy i feel really bad. But i've decided to keep the work and go wfp. So between changing over to wfp and all that and letting this guy down i feel like **** today

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

These things happen. The fact you feel bad about it shows you're a good egg. Good luck with the wfp, I think you've made the right decision keeping the work on, you're probably going to need it.

3. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Cheers mate. I added up what i'd be losing a year and just couldn't do it but there was other factors involved. A guy has came in at the last minute to say he will give me a hand with the work 3 or 4 days it is so that takes the heat off me for a month while i get a wfp set up organised for next time

4. mark

mark Forum Addict

right decision!!you would of made completion 4 yourself selling it anyway.

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

I know mate. Definitely the right decision but it wouldn't have been competition as the work i was selling was 16 miles away. Once i sold it it wouldn't affect me as all my main work is where i live

6. Jonathan Sanderson

Jonathan Sanderson Active Member

Kev........

Was the work you were selling also in Stirling?

Just heard a similar story from my friend who was wanting to buy work in Stirling. Can't be that small a world surely? Lol

7. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Yeah mate the work was near stirling

8. Jonathan Sanderson

Jonathan Sanderson Active Member

Wow it is a small world.lol

I think he was just disappointed as he thought the work was his, and he had started making arrangements to get it done.

These things happen though.

Advertisement