Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Had anyone used this before?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Liam11

IMG_4891.jpeg

I can’t find any reviews on this product, has anyone used this pump before?

I’m thinking about buying as my old Gardiner pump battery looks knackered.

I’d there any issues with it, pro and cons etc?

@Liam11 if it's eBay mate have a look at the feedback as it should tell you the feedback for the item itself now, rather the just the seller themselves. It looks like a blue one I've seen on the Facebook groups before (water genie maybe?). Have a look at johnhewitt.com and see if John still sells backpacks. Nice fella based in Selby. He should do and he is always good prices. I've bought bits from him before and he's always been good.

What price are they asking ?

Ive had 6 or 7 different types of these over the last 12 years - they are all very much the same (Inc Gardeners)
I usually find a seller knocking them out for 45 to 60 quid ( just picked 2 up for this ) so no brainer - I wouldn't be paying out the 120+ some are asking for.

they last 18 months or more and are used for pure water - tfr - soft washing and hypo.
Hypo is the only issue if not cleaned out after use

View attachment 30435

I can’t find any reviews on this product, has anyone used this pump before?

I’m thinking about buying as my old Gardiner pump battery looks knackered.

I’d there any issues with it, pro and cons etc?
Looking at it's design with the attached wheels and handle I can guarantee that the wheels will collapse or axle snaps pretty quickly with daily use. Dragging it up a curb or gravel drive or pathway its going to break in it's OEM configuration being that 20L or water is 20kg and approximately 2kg or more in design

Looking at it's design with the attached wheels and handle I can guarantee that the wheels will collapse or axle snaps pretty quickly with daily use. Dragging it up a curb or gravel drive or pathway its going to break in it's OEM configuration being that 20L or water is 20kg and approximately 2kg or more in design
I managed get my Gardiner pack pack working

I have one of these, it's gathering dust in my shed. I would not recommend it... The trolley handle lasted a week.... Once you can't pull it you can't really carry it as it has no handle, I ended up tie rope around the neck to carry it. You could put it on a sack trolley buts its only 16 litre better off with a Gardiner 22l even though all the switches are terrible quality.

Latest Posts

Back