Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by rcproperty, Oct 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just found out that my nephew is taking part and one of the team that is running a halloween attraction near where he lives,

Dr. Fright's Halloween Nights is a seasonal horror entertainment event.
    At the event you will find 4 horror maze attractions, each of which has its own unique theme. Each maze has a seperate queue line, and you can complete the attractions in whatever order you choose. Once inside an attraction, you will follow a dark and winding path, which will (hopefully) lead you to the exit. Along this path you will encounter numerous themed rooms and enviroments, lighting effects, horror movie special effects, loud sound effects and live actors!

http://youtu.be/Pbz9ZrPo8JE

http://youtu.be/TUq6kiAZJBs

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

scary stuff mate lol :p arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer i've been in one at blackpool and the worst thing there is in the last passage way you get chaced up it with a bloke revving up a chainsaw, when you run through the exit you run screaming right in to a middle of a pub! lol then you have all the people there just laguhing at you! lol but it is great tho, you know something is goin to happen and you just never know when!

4. harunh

harunh Legend

ohhh i went to the blackpool 1 with my uncle n dad wen i was a kid... i think i couldnt go cos i was a kid so i had to wait outside with all the other kids lol but i seen a lot of people running awayfrom some 1 its called the horror show or something i was only about 9,10

i got a good memory :p lol

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer thats right, went there for a stag do! lol

6. harunh

harunh Legend

lol its meant to be massive that mate ;P

Advertisement