Hanging Poles Up

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by M.K Cleaners.co.uk, Sep 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I need ideas. I tried a guttering pips but that sits to high to the roof.

I dont want them on the sides though... Is there some way i could make a rack sort of thing to drop down from the roof?

On another note, Ive stripped the inside of the back of the van out. Re-positioned my tank... made a bigger stronger border... have put two builders straps through the middle and screwed them in the the floor. I plan on getting another 2 ratchet straps, so ill have 4 altogether. Putting them on too lol then building a case round it with a shelf on top. Similar to marks should hopfully have it all done by the weekend

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

A bar stretching from one end of the van to the other, two of these you can rest your poles on.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I put guttering on the roof and it was too high and poles wouldnt slide in, so I used small blocks of wood to lower it down an inch or two and this was perfect

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

The only gutter I could find was small. I couldnt fit my 36ft pole in. Ill have another look arounf tho. The size you have sees perfect, then just lower like Belfast says

6. mark m

mark m Hero

Advertisement