Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Likes Button ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

john p

What is the like button for ?.once upon a time it was for good threads now it just seems to be how many times you post.

What is the like button for ?.once upon a time it was for good threads now it just seems to be how many times you post.
Its still for good threads mate its just a way of appreciating peoples efforts when they

Make a contributing effprt to the forum .

Gaffer by any chance are you from fife? Does all that help with your websites ranking do you think?

Anyways I can't stand facebook to be honest & use the likes button on here only when someone makes me chuckle or actualy posts something worth reading..... /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gaffer by any chance are you from fife? Does all that help with your websites ranking do you think?

Anyways I can't stand facebook to be honest & use the likes button on here only when someone makes me chuckle or actualy posts something worth reading..... /emoticons/biggrin.png
It helps, I did a backlink check and this site is one of them. My site ranks really well.

I had a feeling my reply to this and my farewell thread would be deleted (I don't hold it against ya BC lol) so thought I'd come back and do it without the expletives.

Once upon a time it was a REP button, not a LIKE button, they are two very different things. Liking a post that makes you smile in the jokes section is a totally different thing to giving someone a reputation point for giving you some very helpful advice and I'd like it noted that I disagreed with the change to a LIKE button.

To be frank, with only 56 posts how do you expect to have loads of LIKES yourself. If you actually look at percentages 7.14% of your overall post count has been liked whereas 3.12% of my overall post count has been liked although you only have 4 LIKES and I have 104 so what are you actually moaning about as you actually have more than twice the percentage that I do..

I'll say it again I only came back to make sure my reply to this was seen and I'm not going to be posting anymore because I'm so sick of the fact that people like you and windyben etc just will not stop moaning and reporting people for trivial stuff like criminals and children.

You and the like are allowed to post rubbish like this and moan that the site isn't what it once was when if it wasn't for the top 20 posters on this forum there would be virtually no activity whatsoever and this forum would have been binned by Gav a long time ago.

People like RC get warned when they post too much and get disqualified from a competition invented by ADMIN purely to get people posting which is an absolute joke and a travesty so shame on you as well GAV.

Go elsewhere, CIU for instance if all you want to do is search for facts or just search on you tube because most of it's there somewhere.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An excerpt from my farewell thread, words have been changed to avert a deletion......

I'll stop ranting now and just say thanks to everyone thats helped me and offered advice along the way, I couldn't have done what I have without the support and the comradery from some of you lads, I opted for unconventional methods and found nothing but support from some great people, you know who you are but special thanks to:

Paul, Mark, Belfast, MK, ARC, RC, GMeister Chip, Kips, H (even H), Posh, Ladder, Iain, Masons (heated exchanges but no less respect), Nearly, GM, GaryBoy, Catherine & Richard. Probs a few more so to you I'll apologise if I missed you out.

I dont know whats been said in pms from other member or admin dodger, but ur obviously pretty peed off about members complaining. Imo... ur a top bloke who has brought life to this site and made loads of great contibutions. So forget all this talk of farewell posts, it would be a sad day to see you leave mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Just logged on so i do not know what has been going on today , have a week off mate and come back and hopefully what ever it is that might upset you might be sorted you would be sadly missed dont forget windybenn gone so thats one out the way

Well said dodger without all them people this forum wouldnt be here..... So with gav coming out warning us cos people are complaining we post to much is wrong plus me and rc used to post a lot anyway /emoticons/smile.png plus the power contest was a step backwards.

Dodger you can't go! Certainly won't be the same here without you. Things have changes recently but this is just where Gav and Admin are trying to make the sure the best it can be. I hope you decide to stay.

Back