Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Harder than i thought it would be

WCF

Help Support WCF:

For me.it would be quite simple and not risky but i already have my harness and rope etc from rock climbing and a lot of experience on roofs

I wouldn't recommend it for someone with no experience as 1 slip is all it takes for a not so merry christmas

Window cleaning ain't a 15 quid an hour job either lol
From my experience in my area windows are lowest paid jobs and I need to travel a lot because competition is well established and I cannot get many new customers in the same area.

Good luck mate

I suppose it depends on area

I did 4 3 beds yesterday in an hour as next to.each other and next to my house 3x10 pound and a 15 with a conny but i am in leafy Hertfordshire nowadays

Was more round wembley area a few years ago

Good luck mateI suppose it depends on area

I did 4 3 beds yesterday in an hour as next to.each other and next to my house 3x10 pound and a 15 with a conny but i am in leafy Hertfordshire nowadays

Was more round wembley area a few years ago
That is not bad

hmmm i often wonder about the hourly rate.....i did one for a tenner and was back at the car in less than half an hour...inc..trad checkover after..

but then...well ..i had skipped an old biddys inside windows the day before by dodging her and the guilt got to me...so i walked over and knocked on the door...one kitchen window and one patio inside..boy i got hot...and a pound in my hand ...twenty minutes before i got back to the car though..../emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back