Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have I found a bargain?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol , you were slating the machine that Chris has purchased but the one that you purchased and have only used once then turned to Softwashing is of lower quality,, your having a laugh mate!!! :eek: No wonder you won't go back using your power washer if your giving it away, as it's Junk!! And only certain things can be soft washed , a power washer is still needed in the exterior cleaning game!
I was gonna say isn't workzone an Aldi brand?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's did the job & paid for its self on that first & only job.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

It's petrol & not electric[emoji23][emoji23][emoji51].. At least it looks more commercial lol. Your electric one is restricted by water pressure at the tap lol. So if pressure is very low then my guess is your stuck

No idea who makes Works Zone, and that's good Alec. At the end of the day just use what your happy using if your going to get serious purchase a better specked machine! Happy blasting /emoticons/biggrin.png

No idea who makes Works Zone, and that's good Alec. At the end of the day just use what your happy using if your going to get serious purchase a better specked machine! Happy blasting /emoticons/biggrin.png
You seem to know what you're on about mate, what do you think about the Clarke machine I posted? Upgrading from a 5.5lpm karcher...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You never asked who is using an electric pressure washer, however, you did confirm that you was using a Wilks T650.. That my friend is electric.

Looks like you're the one who needs to check the thread. I never said I used the Wilks T650, that was Chris33 and it's a petrol, clearly displayed in the photo he posted.

If you are coming off a tap then you are very restricted to what that tap will give out. Most people use a wheelie bin to pump out from, this allows your pressure washer to work at maximum efficiency & not restricted as with a tap. So basically if your coming off a tap then anything will do.

Ok let's get back on track here!!! To the OP what's your budget and what are you wanting to achieve with a machine and I will advise

Oh that's ok then. As said no pressure washer will reach its full potential off a tap.

Ok let's get back on track here!!! To the OP what's your budget and what are you wanting to achieve with a machine and I will advise
Budget £400 tops.

Want to clean patios and driveways etc with good powered machine. Maybe if demand is there then will get a FSC but depends if machine can power it?

So if your PW pumps out 20 litres per minute but then the tap only pumps out 12 then I'd say your PW can only match that. So most people will fill a wheelie bin & pump from that..

Are you using a wheelie bin set up or going direct off a tap?

Are you using a wheelie bin set up or going direct off a tap?

Was just gonna go off tap but from what you said I might get a wheelie bin

Back