Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have I found a bargain?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Chris, yes it came with a turbo nozzle, here's the full spec of the package

• G210 7horse power petrol engine with low oil alert as standard
  • Commercial Grade Annovi Reverberi triplex pump - Made in Italy
  • New - TURBO NOZZLE
  • Anti vibration mounts fiited - built to last !!

• New- Easy prime function - draw from barrel or mains
  • Ceramic pistons.
  • Brass pump head
  • Thermal relief valve
  • 3000 psi max (200bar)
  • Working pressure 3000psi (200bar)
  • 12 litres/minute.( flow rate quantity is as important as pressure so bear in mind when choosing / shopping )
  • 10m quick-couple, high-quality steel-braided hydraulic rubber high pressure hose
  • Industrial spray gun rated at 4000psi.
  • 5 quick-couple professional nozzles, 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and detergent.
  • Chemical injector.
  • Adjustable pressure.
  • Easy recoil start thanks to the contactless electronic ignition system

I will be getting a 20mtr length of hose some time soon as well, forgot to add that Jetmac also gives you 500ml of engine oil to get things started /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That will do you nicely then. I don't know what your plans are but I was thinking keep the cheaper unit as a backup and get a Honda 390 when it picks up

The unit I've purchased if it's as good as I think it will be will be enough for what my plans are. I'm keeping away from commercial work and only doing residential. You could just work your machine just now and you will know yourself when it's time to upgrade, and yes keep it as a back up when you upgrade! :thumbsup:

I have a 21lpm machine but will probably drop down to a 15lpm machine when I replace it, I am fed up with running out of water so quickly!

I have a 21lpm machine but will probably drop down to a 15lpm machine when I replace it, I am fed up with running out of water so quickly!
Interesting point you make there mate. Wonder what the best litres per minute flow rate is to do the job. Running out of water which you do, is time consuming.. so dealt less LPM.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

That's another reason I chose a 12lpm machine, with residential water pressure upto 12lpm I'm not going to run out of water. That in itself saves time on a job /emoticons/biggrin.png

Interesting point you make there mate. Wonder what the best litres per minute flow rate is to do the job. Running out of water which you do, is time consuming.. so dealt less LPM.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

View attachment 9978 Received my machine today from Jetmac, first impressions on build quality is excellent! Will be using it this week to see how it performs! :D
I bought this one too.  We have done 2 driveways with it so far and it is a great bit of kit for the money.  Earned well over £1200 in the first week!   Performs very well and the turbo nozzle is fantastic.  Cost £440 including vat and delivery.  12 ltrs per min. 

I bought this one too.  We have done 2 driveways with it so far and it is a great bit of kit for the money.  Earned well over £1200 in the first week!   Performs very well and the turbo nozzle is fantastic.  Cost £440 including vat and delivery.  12 ltrs per min. 
Excellent,  still really happy with mine,  has plenty power for domestic jobs!    :1f44d:

Back