Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Am I Doing Something Wrong?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

keir

having trouble with the top seals drippng down and leaving spots/runs, when you more experienced lads clean do you stay away from the top seals i.e stay a millimeter or so down from them or have you got the seals clean after so many cleans so its not an issue?

i mean i dont go over them, i'm using gardiners superlight mixed brush which splays out nicely onto the window then i run the white bristles along the top of the window a couple of times then do the sides and fill the window in after that then rinse. when i rinse i make sure the jets miss the the top part of the frame but i think the water must get sucked up into the seals then slowly release during drying. its not my water as thats at 000 its just my technique i think.

if you are just missing the seals is it just getting used to it cause when i do the upstairs windows accuracy is a bit harder.

cheers lads

Just hover ya brush over the top seals mate , do t rinse on it n ull b fine

Also when rinsing on glass dont go near the top part

It`s probably just that seal on that particular window, some are bad, all the frame and everything should be cleaned each visit.

if you want to keep the customer just squeegee that one off.

once you have loads of customers try to find ones which work well with the system so your not messing about.

Latest Posts

Back