Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hay dodger

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Far too many secrets/changes going on for my liking but l'm sure we will find out soon enough. Guess members when they are informed the sooner the better so can decide what they do next but it doesn't sound great to me.

Come on @Gav spill the beans.

haha i take u e.mail'd him /emoticons/biggrin.png my self i can under stand him not telling me, but u premium members who pay should have bin keeped in the loup realy

If you want to make someone aware of a post you stick an @ before their user name and the system will send them a message bud

not seen dodger on the other chanel have seen mods from here on there tho and more frequent. thought mr gardiner sponserd this site.

well, I am clueless as to what is going on with this site. What I can see though, is that less and less people are using it and it appears to be gradually dying. Real shame....I have always enjoyed using the site and have received so much help from fellow members.

It's not over until the fat lady sings as they say.

It's up to new and old members on here to keep posting stuff and even try to help each other out. After all that's what it's here for and it's free. /emoticons/wink.png

Very true smurf. A few new members and some regular posting from us all might turn things around. I was just thinking back to when I started out 2 and a half years ago.........this site was invaluable. I learnt so much from the more experienced members on here

Back