Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello from Cornwall

chip

ha ha cheers, but i can't take any credit it's just one provided off the page, seems to suit my lackadaisical view to life! would'nt have a clue how to upload one!

by the way, thanks again for your correspondence when i was asking about brushes and attachments-it got me there!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hey welcome Alex nice to see you here finally! LOL.

I am changing the limit for avatars in a mo /emoticons/tongue.png

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

Alex Gardiner

Premium Member
ha ha cheers, but i can't take any credit it's just one provided off the page, seems to suit my lackadaisical view to life! would'nt have a clue how to upload one!

by the way, thanks again for your correspondence when i was asking about brushes and attachments-it got me there!
Glad we could help /emoticons/tongue.png

Alex Gardiner

Premium Member
Hey welcome Alex nice to see you here finally! LOL.

I am changing the limit for avatars in a mo /emoticons/tongue.png

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.
Hi Gav

We're always behind in Cornwall /emoticons/wink.png. I'll wait to try my avatar again when I get the nod from you.

mark m

hi Alex

Glad you found this site i will let you settle in before i bombard you with questions /emoticons/tongue.png;)

Alex Gardiner

Premium Member
hi Alex

Glad you found this site i will let you settle in before i bombard you with questions /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
Hi Mark

Thanks for the welcome - I turn into a pumpkin at 9.30 so make it quick /emoticons/wink.png

Alex Gardiner

Premium Member

James

Welcome to the forums Alex.

Big fan of your poles /emoticons/tongue.png keep up the good work.

James.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock