Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hello there from a new boy.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There was a Bungo, but Orinoco was the one for me, just eat and sleep. Nice! I'm an essex boy originally, been here about 5 years. So I practise all afternoon, I need more practise is the conclusion I came to! But with my new unger scraper, which I haven't used before I seem to have scratched one of my louvre windows( the set of three old style windows that move on a metal hinge) I guess it was the funny angle!>?? Also can anyone help on quoting? I am going at £1 per window but things like a bay at the front with a window above looks tricky. I am now thinking an extension pole and wagtail for this? Is that right, or do i get the ladder up there somehow. Many thanks. Enjoy the sun if you've got it where you are

ohh wombling along wombling along../emoticons/biggrin.png ahh me loved the music saddo got it as well ..loved that mike batt....the only one to escape from the seventies...er...so far....

Back