Help with cleaning behind glass screen.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Eddie dragon, Aug 10, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

Priced up a in and out clean this morning. All looked ok till I walked in main bedroom. It has two floor to ceiling doors four feet wide, one opens the other dosnt. As there is no balcony outside and the door opens out. The builders have put the glass screen on the inside. Only got 6inch gap between screen and door. Lady won'ts door and screen cleaned.
    WHAT do i need to get to this.? are the pure water interior kits any good. Would one get in this gap?

Advertisement
  2. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

some pic would be nice m8 so we can c wat u are up against :)

3. Eddie dragon

I should have taken pic I know.
    Some of you probably come across then on outsides before. Like a Juliet balcony but a glass panel. Only this one has been installed inside.

4. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Can you not reach down with the squeegee

5. Eddie dragon

Only 6 inch gap so carnt see how to get in let alone detail. Totally stupid idea I think picked up three. Carnt get away with telling em I don't do insides. It says I do on the side of the van
    Wondering if gap is to small for internal pure.

6. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

7. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

[​IMG]
    I turned up to this last week, tried everything, squeegee, angle adapters on every brush I have - no joy. I just told them I can do it but they will have to give me access. Sounds a bit different to yours as you say its internal? Can you not wrap a microfibre round a stick and hope for the best?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Advertisement