Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Just Ordered A Brodex Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There customer service is absolutely garbage !!!!!! Half the time you get someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.... Sorry for the rant... They do cheap poles that don't last half as long as there competitors and seem like they have cement in there poles... More cost effective in the long run to pay £450 from facelift for a 25ft brush that has seen me through 4 years , instead of paying £199 every year... I WILL STOP NOW..

Bigfred, you are right, but if you cant afford a good pole, you just have to do with a cheap one, or like me, at the minute i have one job that takes a day, every 3 months, why spend £450+ on a 42ft pole that u only use for one day in 3 months, as the contract is for only a year then i have to put in for it again, it would cost me more for the pole than doing that job for the whole year!

The only thing worse than Brodex poles is their customer service.

:angry: :angry:
I've not managed to talk to Brodex about the problem yet, however I've just had a text from the explaining they have ran out of commercial cranks and the gooseneck was sent as a temporary replacement untill they send the commercial crank. /emoticons/smile.png

Back