Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help with Ro/Di needed please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bedonde

Hi people, just wondered if anyone could help me please?

Not sure what the problem is, got a new 450 gpd just after xmas - historically I normally just replace the filters and resin and good to go.  But I've replaced the filters recently and new resin (from the same bag) twice and still getting 11 coming out the DI into the tank.

It's coming out the tap at 100, going into RO - coming out at 35 and then DI at 11

It did initially go down to zero but after 1000 litres or so, it's creeping back up again.

Multiple questions, has your tap tds risen, have you changed your filters within the recommended time frame considering how much water you have processed and what resin are you using and have you stored it correctly as in keeping the bag and have you potentially knackered your membranes by over flushing, But I assume that before the pre-filter and resin change you had a pure production reading of 00ppm 

Multiple questions, has your tap tds risen, have you changed your filters within the recommended time frame considering how much water you have processed and what resin are you using and have you stored it correctly as in keeping the bag and have you potentially knackered your membranes by over flushing, But I assume that before the pre-filter and resin change you had a pure production reading of 00ppm 

Tap Tds is the same (around 100)

My filters (the two hanging ones) have been changed after the recommended time frame, but are now new

Resin stored in the bag in a shed (its Tulsion 115) brand new bag

No overflushing

No, pure production was reading 018 before I changed filters and resin (twice).  Then went down to 00 for a day but back up to 11.

Thanks

Back