Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I like your thinking :Image9:

At the end of the day there is no right or wrong price but I know from experience 3 storey guttervac clearing can be ball breaking work.

£300??? Jeez

How the hell do you break that to them whilst keeping a straight face?
If your using the www.space-vac.co.uk standard 50mm system, I would quote 150-250, give the customer a dvd of the job, to show that they are clean and any work that is required repair wise can be seen and quoted and possibly subbed out to a local roofing company if neccassary. Prices do vary depending where you are obviously.

Cheers Jimmac. I was re-thinking price to around your price.

Smurph it turned up today. It's a viper, made by Nilfisk I think. Tools are a bit cheaply made with swarf still on the edges. Got a job to do on Monday with it. Will do my own first to practice.
Hi Tuffers, Viper is part of the Nilfisk Group, But it`s not he same quality as Nilfisk Advance, Alto, CFM Industrial Equipment, you do get what you pay for buddy. I do have access to Viper spares if you need them in future though as I am a nilfisk dealer, could you please post post some pics of the kit, as I own space-vac.co.uk. I would like to see the quality of your system compared to ours.

Hi Tuffers, Viper is part of the Nilfisk Group, But it`s not he same quality as Nilfisk Advance, Alto, CFM Industrial Equipment, you do get what you pay for buddy. I do have access to Viper spares if you need them in future though as I am a nilfisk dealer, could you please post post some pics of the kit, as I own space-vac.co.uk. I would like to see the quality of your system compared to ours.
Will do mate.

so have you had a play with it on your own house yet?
Yes. I did the downstairs extension first, then I decided to put a few poles together and do the top gutters up and over the extension. Now that was hard work! It felt like my first day on wfp lol.

Welcome to the world of guttervac cleaning Tuffers....

Now just imagine how hard it would be to do 3 storey especially over a ground floor extension and/or conservatory let alone trying to clear sods and trees growing in them..

May I add most resellers of guttervacs for some unknown reason will not mention that guttervacs have limitations to what they can actually do. It's then left to the suckers (guttervac users) to find out for themselves the hard way...

Welcome to the world of guttervac cleaning Tuffers....

Now just imagine how hard it would be to do 3 storey especially over a ground floor extension and/or conservatory let alone trying to clear sods and trees growing in them..

May I add most resellers of guttervacs for some unknown reason will not mention that guttervacs have limitations to what they can actually do. It's then left to the suckers (guttervac users) to find out for themselves the hard way...
The problem with most guttervacs are they are 38mm systems, which can block easier than the Space-vac.co.uk 50mm standard out side systems.We dont just manufacture the systems, we have teams out there too that actually use it, We are launching the new system in the end of September!! there is nothing like this on the market, I will keep you updated when I can release details...

I think I know what you have come up with cromwellian instead of using crappy vac motors... If so then no it's not a new idea. :Image9:

Back