Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price help on new job please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottie

Hello all, just would like to ask some genuine price help on new job I am pricing for.

The image below I have a picture of one set of windows. There are another two sets the same as these round the back so three ses of these windows to clean. How much would you charge for them, this is going to be a each month clean and bi monthly in/out clean

So I need some advise on how much for outs and then in/outs. Thankyou so very much for any advice, this is my first big job, here is a reception and smaller windows downstairs but I can price them fine, just wanted to see what other people would charge for three sets of these.

View attachment 5612

Prices differ quite a bit nationwide,but in the "toon" we'd charge about £30. Normally insides are 1 1/2 times the charge. However, as Simon points out, access will be key, particularly on an industrial unit.

Thank you for the price help. The access inside is fine, items form sills are moved and its pretty good form what I saw and not very busy in there, so over all good access.

I was thinking for the strip in the picture £12 and then x3 for the other two on top of this set so £36 total and then the other windows downstairs I can not get pictures of but easy to price.

Inside I was going to charge double and yeah I think a little bit more as it takes more time. So for the windows in picture x three strips of them inside and out £72 would you feel thats fair price?

Right, The guy is back tomorrow I am going to quote £30 to clean the outside of the windows in the picture. Thats one strip there are 2 more srips same size and amount of windows as in the picture. I think £30 is fair price for that and then £20 clean he down ones about half the amount as the stip ones but different type of window.

I would say 20 mins to clean windows in picture.

30 squid toclean what's in that pic..that is 10 minutes work

72 for 3 lots of that is steep

Latest Posts

Back