Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

xline 3k pocket pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

hi guys hope all well

anyone use or used the xline 3k pocket pole just wondered what its like any good? looks well I'm a gardiner man really but like the look and sound of this pole, any users

cheers

I use it mate, it's my everyday pole and is perfect for 95% of the places I do.

A touch short for some 3 storey places, but it is great been shorter in length than most poles, so its great for side windows/connys etc where space is tight.

I rang xline this week and I was supposed to be recieving a call back about buying there ex demo van and setup

Never got the call

Worries me what there aftercare is like?

yeah Alex is great with customer service even when not buying ive had very slow and sometimes none from xline but do like look of the pole

hi guys hope all well
anyone use or used the xline 3k pocket pole just wondered what its like any good? looks well I'm a gardiner man really but like the look and sound of this pole, any users

cheers
The solution would be for you to buy one and then do a review on it in a few months time./emoticons/smile.png

Bashed out 400 windows this morning with it @paul1 she never complained! And is all wiped down and ready for the next assignment. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back