High level internal work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Matty H, Mar 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Does anybody have any high level internal work and what do you use? I only have a couple and use one of the internal cleaning kits it works quite well. Just ordered a 5m telescopic pole today - anybody find tradding easier at high level?

Advertisement
  2. Paul

Paul Guest

Have you seen the wfp for internal use I've used them before, you wear a belt and it let's out steam rather than pure water. Probs what you use is it?

Pretty good bit of kit but not cheap around £400.

Also used spider lifts indoors and done it trad very time consuming.

3. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

No mate there isn't that much glass in the jobs - just quite tall windows inside offices, and an old mill I do that's been converted to apartments has those really longggggg windows with small panes so no chance of tradding. Use a microfiber pad and pure water spray - comes up nice :D

4. best

best Active Member

i dont do high internal work and dont have one of these kits, but after seeing it used at the cleaning show was impressed.
    I went home filled a trigger spray with pure water, lightly spayed the glass and cleaned it with a microfibre cloth.
    it works.
    i now use it alot on inside jobs if the window is small (still quicker to blade a big window) and is cleaned regularly

Advertisement