Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Leaflets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Colley614

I'm designing a new leaflet aimed at the domestic market and I'm thinking of putting something on there thats quite gimmicky or tongue in cheek, something that shows that we have a sense of humour but I'm not sure yet what to put on there so I thought I'd asked you guys for some input. Ideas I've come up with so far..

your windows are dirty, call us

Lazy Husband won't clean your windows, I will!

Mother in Law visiting? Better call elite windows.

I'm not convinced by these but want something that has a sense of humour to it. Any suggestions?

what I was thinking of was hiring a cow boy out fit and then get a mate to wear my company uniform with a bucket on a belt on so it looks like a stand off then writing you feeling lucky punk or we're taking on the cow boys.

I'm not sure to be honest. I'd like a bit of hunour to make it stand out but then I also want to come across as professional but with a work hard, play hard attitude. With my last lot of leaflets it was ultra professionalism and the customers who called where expecting to not be able to afford my services so I don't know which way to turn.

The cowboy outfit- I recently seen on the news window cleaners in kilts!! Think it was in the states? And they were doing commercial, but seemed to get lots of attention lol, but I think a kilt would be a bit nippy on the.....

The professional cowboys...

The cowboy outfit- I recently seen on the news window cleaners in kilts!! Think it was in the states? And they were doing commercial, but seemed to get lots of attention lol, but I think a kilt would be a bit nippy on the.....

I like the sound of that

yer sounds good!

I'm designing a new leaflet aimed at the domestic market and I'm thinking of putting something on there thats quite gimmicky or tongue in cheek, something that shows that we have a sense of humour but I'm not sure yet what to put on there so I thought I'd asked you guys for some input. Ideas I've come up with so far..

your windows are dirty, call us

Lazy Husband won't clean your windows, I will!

Mother in Law visiting? Better call elite windows.

I'm not convinced by these but want something that has a sense of humour to it. Any suggestions?
I tend to keep my leaflets simple and just get the message across in a basic way /emoticons/smile.png does the job for me lol

Latest Posts

Back