Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Indoor pure water?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

Got a clean indoor and out tomorrow, wondering if people use pure water indoors at all? or do you just trad inside?

Got a clean indoor and out tomorrow, wondering if people use pure water indoors at all? or do you just trad inside?
Once the glass is clean if it's a regular job you could try having pure in a spray bottle and giving the glass a light spray mist then a rub with a cleaning pad or a decent microfiber cloth , I do this on a few of my jobs and it's so much faster

makes sense, trad+wipe sill, i cant imagine wfp insides
When we cleaned superstores we reached and washed everything even entrances 60 feet high we covered all the electrics first , mind we did break a few electric doors over the years lol

yep i thought you meant that....havent really used it as such yet but coupled with microfibre...probably a winner.someone on here has said thats what they do..

i have opened all the windows and wfped em before today...works great trouble is ...i didnt do the closed ones so i can see a big difference...:rolleyes:

Back