Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water Heater Lpg

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Looks a lot better than that L5 Donny. How does it work on low flow rate and does it have a stupid 20 min cut out?
that's got to be one of the funniest things you have said!!!!

that 20minute cut out is the safety device to stop it over heating etc!!

a man calling it stupid that has how many safety devices attached to a ladder at one time! lol :Image9:

into safety with ladders, but hates safety equipment on gas boilers! lol :Image13:

I would be more concerned using a non vented lpg gas water heater in a van and carbon monoxide poisoning to be honest.

So for van insurance purposes and good old H&S would your L5 setup comply fully with gas regs on using a none vented lpg water heater fitted in a van irrespective if you leave the doors open or not?

I would be more concerned using a non vented lpg gas water heater in a van and carbon monoxide poisoning to be honest.

So for van insurance purposes and good old H&S would your L5 setup comply fully with gas regs on using a none vented lpg water heater fitted in a van irrespective if you leave the doors open or not?
like all gas appliances all they require is a certain amount of air circulation. like the people that use gas hobs in houses, lots of houses just have extractors that are not vented out to the outside, but yet they are still safe to use.

portable gas heaters that people have in there houses too!

leaving the doors open a little that's enough to deal with the fumes.

and yes my gas heater is compliant with H&S there is a flue on it, it gets vented to outside.

plus the eccotemp L5's are classed at portable gas heaters so don't hold the same reg's unlike the one Donny uses because that is classed as a fixed one!

Yea i understnd wht ur saying bud, your not going to blow your van up, but your still going to be inhaling the stuff.
not at all, all fumes are vented out on my van, plus I work with the doors open, and then front window open ajar to allow air through,

Donny

Thanks for the info. Do they supply the flue also? How easy is it to plumb in?

Ady
Hi Donny have you got any pics of the flue exiting your van and can you tell me where you purchased your flue from please as I am wanting to go from cold to hot this winter 

Thanks mark

Hi Donny have you got any pics of the flue exiting your van and can you tell me where you purchased your flue from please as I am wanting to go from cold to hot this winter 

Thanks mark

WOW!...... Holy thread resurrection  :1f609: .

Back