Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How do YOU deal with terraced rear windows?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I take the backpack through.

Trainers off and under my armpit and walk through then trainers back on.

Some of the ones I do I used to do trad so they see it's easier now with no ladders.

Quite easy.. not worth worrying about. 

But do add 2 quid to the price for the aggro.

Last edited by a moderator:
why are you asking for trouble?...if the homeowners in and wants the back doing.....do you say no?charge them more for the backs if theyve not been cleaned for a while,job done,no problem....

Ime not prepared to take hoses , backpacks or trolleys through someone’s house potentially causing damage to carpet walls etc + they have to be in . We dont need the work as we are to busy without this type of job it’s fronts only take it or leave it as I said earlier 

I have one customer that I have to go through their house to get to the back. I have a front only price agreed, and backs only get done if they are in. I use a 20ft trad pole and moreman excelerator. 

For any new clients I take on, there has to be parking, and access. If not, its sorry I can't be of help.

I take the backpack through.

Trainers off and under my armpit and walk through then trainers back on.

Some of the ones I do I used to do trad so they see it's easier now with no ladders.

Quite easy.. not worth worrying about. 

But do add 2 quid to the price for the aggro.

Just 2? Oops.. I added 5 and got a six weeker out of it lol! £15 for 5 windows and 2 doors lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got rid of mine and no longer take them on but when I have done them I always used a half full backpack and picked it up. 

I got to the point of dreading doing them, they really used to upset me lol. Especially in this weather, mud and water through people's houses. What a faff. 

Back