Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Beginnings

WCF

Help Support WCF:

T

Tint

Hello!!

My name Jim, i am intreseted in becoming a window cleaner part time to subsidise my income ( family growing! ) as i'll be starting from scratch into self employment any advice would be most beneficial and appreciated.

I have my eye on the Pure Freedom trolley system with the 18ft wfp and ro unit. Does any body have any experiance with this company and this trolley system?..

Also i will need to get a business plan written up, so any advice or template examples would help

loads..

Any other info would great....

Thanks

Jim

you wont go wrong with pure freedom there very popular and reliable,theres cheaper ways to start , you could get a back pack and sack truck . good luck with your new venture

Hi mr shine, any chance you could tell me abit more about the back pack and sack truck system?..

Thanks

Jim

have look on the gardiners website for a backpack , but you will have to check your tds on your water supply ,you will have to buy a tds meter to get a reading of your water ,you could try ebay or gardiners would be more reliable as there are copies sold online

Latest Posts

Back