Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much to sell commercial work for?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You would have to wear a dustbin lol, , what you doing drinking on a school night that’s  not allowed haha.

well i just lost a nice commercial job to a "national contract" supplier,didnt even have chance to requote!!!! the local manager wants to keep me but head office said no!!! oh well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You will find that Head office are getting increasingly worried regarding there pen pushing jobs. If they let the managers make all the decisions then they will be out of a job. If a company is looking to save big money then they can pay off half the Head Office jobs but HR know this and will do anything to prevent this, thus taking back control.

well i just lost a nice commercial job to a "national contract" supplier,didnt even have chance to requote!!!! the local manager wants to keep me but head office said no!!! oh well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

B&M by any chance, heard that's just gone national. The Bean counters in HQ will say it's one point of contact one annual review one set of RAMS etc. They will also save 20% on last years spend so they're doing their job. The fact the the windows will be done badly doesn't matter to them. 

B&M by any chance, heard that's just gone national. The Bean counters in HQ will say it's one point of contact one annual review one set of RAMS etc. They will also save 20% on last years spend so they're doing their job. The fact the the windows will be done badly doesn't matter to them. 
Think it is @Lawrence Morgan just had his BM stores put on notice  

Back