Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge for this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

justdoit

Hi guys,
How much will you charge for something like this?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-26 at 14.41.10 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-26 at 14.41.10 (1).jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 81
Hi guys,
How much will you charge for something like this?
Just the conservatory ? Ware is it and what’s access and parking like ? as a one off it’s got to be £150 including the roof , the door below and window above . Regular monthly clean not including the roof £35-40 if we did work in the same road once up to speed will only take 10 muinits tops .

As this is in the "Traditinal" section I'll assume you are talking about putting a ladder on the balcony and cleaning the roof with an extension pole. If this is the case I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole, no matter what the price was.
If you're talking about using a WFP then the pitch of the roof looks fairly flat so even reaching it would be a nightmare.
Easier money to be made in my opinion. If you're a newbie and need the work then I'd price it at 2 hours.

If doing it traditional the top windows look as if they would open enough to be able to do it from the inside. If they really wanted them done then I'd say I'd do it from the inside If your in when here. I'd probably charge a bit extra for that as youl find it takes time mucking about with the windows getting them open.

I agree with @Part Timer it's risky looking job that balcony is quite narrow and if a ladder was put onto the guttering if the ladder tipped back it could all go Pete Tong more so with someone who has limited experience, wfp different kettle of fish could most likely be done from the ground

I still use the ladder for alot of work, there's no way I'd be putting a ladder up they stairs onto the gutter jamming it in trying to reach over and do the top window though. You slip and look what your falling onto.

Youl be met with laughter at the other end of the phone to your public liability insurer when trying to claim.

It doesn't look that awkward to me, maybe I'm thinking more wfp, maybe traditional is awkward.

I've got some really awkward jobs.... that one looks like a walk in the park in comparison :LOL:
It’s not your usual easy job spiral staircase , need steps to do roof access looks awkward etc so the price is automatically higher

It’s not your usual easy job spiral staircase , need steps to do roof access looks awkward etc so the price is automatically higher
Think I must be looking at a different picture, looks pretty straight forward to me :LOL: I wouldn't bother with the roof, if someone put a gun to my head and told me to do it I'd probably use my platform step ladder and do it wfp from the ground. I'd want 3 hours for it... obviously if there was a gun at my head then I'd do it for free though :LOL:

Think I must be looking at a different picture, looks pretty straight forward to me :LOL: I wouldn't bother with the roof, if someone put a gun to my head and told me to do it I'd probably use my platform step ladder and do it wfp from the ground. I'd want 3 hours for it... obviously if there was a gun at my head then I'd do it for free though :LOL:
Don’t think you could stand far enough back to do the roof without steps looking at the pic?

Latest Posts

Back