How much would you charge?

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by Williams Jet Wash, Feb 8, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Williams Jet Wash

Williams Jet Wash Williams jet wash Services

Bigger job that it looks 100sqm2 how would you go about tackling this old Victorian building that will have never been cleaned?! And how much

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. sllab

sllab Active Member

start at bottom and work my way up to the highest point cleaning everything with FSC. Then spray everything with 10% + hypo and leave for 30 mins. come back and go round all the edges with turbo nozzle and FSC everything again. Rinse everything down and done.

I would charge around £160 for that. done in 3 hours.

3. Ben23

Ben23 Member

100m2 would come in at £250 flat rate in this neck of the woods, possibly less if its nice and straightforward. I suppose it depends on your overheads and what you've worked out as a livable rate to work on, going in cheap might get you the job but leave you with little left over.

4. Williams Jet Wash

I would charge around £160 for that. done in 3 hours.[/QUOTE] thanks for advice appreciated// I've done a job for same letting agency 50m down road from here a few weeks ago
    I have do use my own water from van got 1000l ibc in van and will take all the water- i will suck more water than the tank will drop through to my wheelie bin ! Annoying but I've quoted £200 and got the work.

5. Williams Jet Wash

Thanks Ben gone in with 200quid he said 175 I said 200 and got the work- where are you based?

6. Ben23

Ben23 Member

Thats a great price given that your taking your own water supply too, what lpm does your machine run at? id be terrified of using an IBC with mine as its 21LPM so wouldn't last all that long without having to go for a refill, would need to use a standpipe so thats another thing to cost into it (worth getting a permit from the local water authority if your doing a lot of no outdoor tap cleans). Im based in North Yorkshire, funny area where I am as the town im in is London prices for everything (rent, rates, Ctax, beer, food etc) and 20 miles down the road is rock bottom rates for everything

7. Williams Jet Wash

I'm based in mid wales myself- I got a Honda gx390 running at 13lpm- I think the 1000l will last me for this job if I take my time at end of clean with turbo nozzle!! I don't use ibc much at all only as a last resort this job is off main road- no water source as entrance to flats

8. Williams Jet Wash

Send us your Facebook page link or website if you have one Ben?

9. Ben23

Ben23 Member

Q Gardens

Mainly a garden company bud with power washing on the side :)

10. Williams Jet Wash

Nice job looks pro

Advertisement