Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to clean windows on a slope??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WizarofWash

I'm new to cleaning windows traditionally. I don't have a A frame ladder as of yet, and I use a two tier 20ft ladder. what would be the best & safest method for cleaning windows on a slope?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-10-08 151259.png
    Screenshot 2024-10-08 151259.png
    708.4 KB
Most would put a wedge under one side of the ladder to level it up , I used to do this years ago , ime not saying it’s safe but it was the accepted standard years ago , have you thought about going WFP rather than trad it’s much safer , and will give better results , you can also clean stuff you couldn’t do trad and also much easier.

Put it up at the edge of the window with the top of the ladder inside the window ledge, the concrete window ledge will stop it from sliding down.
I think you mean to put the ladder up high into the window reveal at an angle the ladder will level out it just means stretching across a bit from the right to left, I used to do this years ago on much bigger inclines than in the photo,

But maybe not recommended for someone with limited experience if they aren't competent and cautious enough

I think you mean to put the ladder up high into the window reveal at an angle the ladder will level out it just means stretching across a bit from the right to left, I used to do this years ago on much bigger inclines than in the photo,

But maybe not recommended for someone with limited experience if they aren't competent and cautious enough

Aye, that's what I was meaning

Back