Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to fit a univalve in a phantom pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

One univalve broken, just switched over to wfp and tried to fit a univalve. It doesn't fit in the pole like the videos I watched and it ended up breaking.  Do I need something else instead of the univalve for this type of pole or is there a way that it will work.

One univalve broken, just switched over to wfp and tried to fit a univalve. It doesn't fit in the pole like the videos I watched and it ended up breaking.  Do I need something else instead of the univalve for this type of pole or is there a way that it will work.
It's very easy however it has to be positioned under the 2nd thinnest pole section on a longer piece of tubing than Normal similar to an ova8 as the ID pole diameter is to small 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's vert easy however it has to be positioned under the 2nd thinnest pole section on a longer piece of tubing than Normal similar to an ova8 as the ID pole diameter is to small 
It will be positioned alot lower in the pole than normal. Took me a minute to figure it out when I got mine 

Screenshot_20220213-205015_Instagram.jpg

I've ordered a new one, I've looked for online videos but can't seem to find any.  Does anyone know if there is any online ?.  

I could make a video right now but I can't be bothered 

It's exactly the same as an ova8 which I've previously mentioned and this video by dave explains that

Just to clarify the ova8 and Facelift phantom popes univalve installation is the same 

Just be patient with getting the brush adapter out off the pole end. Some of them are rock solid.

Take your time and follow my video and you'll get it done 

I already broke one clip on it. Put it to tight and it snapped.  Into my second week switched over now and it's getting a bit easier now.  Have ordered one of they rinse bars to help with the glass that leaves water beads too. 

I already broke one clip on it. Put it to tight and it snapped.  Into my second week switched over now and it's getting a bit easier now.  Have ordered one of they rinse bars to help with the glass that leaves water beads too. 
I personally wouldn't bother with rinse bars. They bang on the frames and can snap. Clog up or not give a good rinse 

Univalves do fit inside the Phantom size 0 section. Mines currently about 6 inches from the size 0 clamp attached to the water through gooseneck insert with black PU hose there is no need for O clips. The Gardiner water through gooseneck insert fitsd with a bit of filing. Best of both worlds. Only rinse bar that's works is the xline as it's contained within the brush filaments and semi sunk into the brush stick so doesn't catch on anything and doesn't overspray into soffits etc.

Phantom 22 with univalve in section 0 and Gardiner water through gooseneck insert. Gardiner swivel, xline rinse bar brush with close coupled hose assembly. Taken 5 years but found combo that I don't need to constantly mess about with and boost productivity.

Attachments

• IMG-20220503-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20220503-WA0001.jpeg
    61.6 KB · Views: 10

Latest Posts

Back