Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How would you do inside of this?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes they are designed to have pure used and I did but they aren’t suited for even the slit of dirt in glass they just spread it around especially on the edges and corners looks worse after cleaning than before, we did a car showroom looked awful had to trad the lot and then looked fine
I don't no M8 I clean 8, 3storey offices every month inside and it's all gd no detergent and there spotless no access water dripping and it's quicker

Thats different to a one off lantern that ,out likely has grease residue on it - pads are great for regular monthly work even more so in an office environment - no messy hands on them - no smoke residue.

the fact you said you would go over the glass 4 times should indicate this is the wrong method

have a real close look see if its been smoked in,if so you need to double up on the price, allow for binning your scrubber afterwards . id do that with a pole +scrubber soap it up then squeeze out scrubber and drape a clean scrim over scrubber and pull/ wipe one panel at a time. As said if those walls are emulsion you dont want anything running on them theyll stain as if theyre chalk

Latest Posts

Back