Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How's everyone spending their Sunday?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm off to harlow shopping and then the rugby club..not having a pint will be a struggle

I'm off to harlow shopping and then the rugby club..not having a pint will be a struggle
I'm off to Harlow in a moment

Outlet shops

Decathlon coz need a bit of fishing gear & there nice & cheap there & a good selection

& the misses want the range

I'm going when the wife and son are eventually ready

Son wants to go to the sport shop (can't remember the name) to get some new rugby gear

I think that shop is called decathlon

I ended up having a skinful last night. Up at 7.30 to go and feed my mum's cat as she's at her place in Spain. Then I went and did a quick gutter and fascia job. Picked up a McDonald's breakfast on the way home and now I'm in front of the tv. Got to go to sainsburys in a bit and get ingredients for a curry I'm making for tonight when my inlaws come round.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

@Posh i gotta go to the range too to get some bits to make my roof bar pole holder

I'll probably see you there lol

Woke up at 6am still drunk from the bottle of JD honey I drank last night....

Double sausage and egg mc muffin soon sorted that out though, now sat feeling bloody tired looking at all the work we have in the next two weeks lol

Just got back from Hastings (mayday run). It was estimated 13,000 bikes were there by the police, absolutely epic. We had the compulsory cod and chips whilst looking at the bikes, then 95mph all the way home.

After Millwall winning again yesterday, UB40 on Friday, its been a magnificent weekend. Hope you've all enjoyed yoursView attachment 7507

Latest Posts

Back