I know nothing...

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by cheapncheerful, Jul 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cheapncheerful

well i am a bit tight...the guy on the phone said that my first draw of water from my new system would probably contain carbon dust and as such the tds would go up for a bit until it cleared....

can i use this dodgy water to clean facias/gutters or will it naff up my new backpack pole system...ie should i just waste the first ten minutes of pure as he said...surely waste water can go in the garden in the summer...?

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

I've had normal water in my backpack to do gutters & it's Bremen ok after. When I go back to pure I just run it through for about 30 seconds then clean.

3. cheapncheerful

ta i was hoping you would say that...it seems a shame to just bin it....but i dont want to contaminate my new equip.....mind you in a few weeks....i probably may even clean my own windows with it....:D

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

The proof will be in the pudding. Actually, you should practice on your own house before unleashing it on your soon to be ex customers :D

5. cheapncheerful

or his over the road....:devil: well hes never there....

hey i got my tedious meter....

6. abs

abs Guru

I collect some waste and water my plants with it, it's so high in deposits my flowers thrive from it :)

7. cheapncheerful

top man puraclenz....i thought it was too good to throw...

Advertisement