Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I need assitance on buying my tools

WCF

Help Support WCF:

KEIKAS

Okay so here is the situation: I really want to start my window cleaning bussines and I want to buy my first tools, I found this neat kit for 40 Euros it looks like an amazing deal. I also checked and
the company that manufactures this kit also makes some squegees for Unger... So should I buy it or not?
1688892332267.png
Link: Langų valymo komplektas CISNE ECO MIDI, 35cm
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
After looking at the link, if I understood it correctly the kit is a 14" squeegee, T bar,, sleeve and 2m pole for £35.
Well, it's not a terrible deal but it's certainly not "amazing" either. I'm sure if you bought it all separately you could find cheaper on Amazon or Ebay. Also a 2m pole is going to be of very little use and you need something longer (they're not easy to use either).
You also need a BOAB - bucket on a belt and microfibre cloths,,,,,and customers. But all the best to you and I'm sure you're already aware of the advantages of a WFP set up when you can afford it

Thanks for the reply, yeah I know i need Bucket On A Belt, but for now I'll have to figure something out since my budget is low and for the microfibre cloths got them for a few bucks.

Back