I provide free advertising for Cleaners!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by IncredibleCleaners, Mar 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. I know how hard it can be getting clients and building up your cleaning business so im offering the change to be listed for 2 months on a FREE TRIAL of our Cleaners Advertising Website!

We are a very effective way to promote yourself saving you astronomical amounts on advertising.

1000's of people log on everyday and use incrediblecleaners.co.uk to find quality local cleaners.

Domestic cleaners, commercial cleaner, industrial cleaners... Find them all and compare them on incredible cleaners. Whatever you’re cleaning needs use our postcode search to find a cleaner in your area.

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

great looking site, but as a small business I wouldn't pay that, best of luck though.

3. Iain

Iain Guru

1000 hits a day from a site that's only excited since January? Proof please.

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I must say 1000 hits a day is a lot.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

5. James

James Guru

Checked the traffic coming in to that site from Alexa and it's bull.

James.

6. Iain

Iain Guru

It was more like 100 when I clicked it. My hamster website gets more hits than that.

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

lol sometimes when things sound to good to be true they generally are, but feel free to prove us wrong IncredibleCleaners ;)

8. Paul

Paul Guest

How does it work out to be free at that price?

9. Iain

Iain Guru

I'll pay good money to any charity if they prove us wrong.

10. Thanks laddergardner, we will take your comment into account :D

& it is Free because we are offering a free trial at the moment (with no obligation to carry on when the trial ends)

And thanks for your concerns about the hit's but we can assure you our hit's are in the region of 1000.

Advertisement