Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'll be getting one of these!!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So yes, jackets..... I do like the USB charging socket in the pocket, will come in very handy for phone charging, may I ask how big is the battery in the jacket? I do wonder how long it would last on a normal days work and phone charging.

So yes, jackets..... I do like the USB charging socket in the pocket, will come in very handy for phone charging, may I ask how big is the battery in the jacket? I do wonder how long it would last on a normal days work and phone charging.
That battery looked like one straight out of a drilldriver, most companies stick to just one battery for many tools these day, so im pretty sure it would have some grunt to it. Hope im right as it could be a winner. Just pop into the charger on site when done.

Always my fault as well /emoticons/sad.png poor me.
Guess the forums got a bit more serious these days, I shall try and refrain from the constant **** take and sarcasm.....
No, no, no! Please continue with the sarcasm and **** taking, that's what makes this forum different from the rest, you can have a laugh AND talk about shining etc.

I know for a fact that my hilarious gags are the highlight of tuffers and davieboys day :whistle:

Back