Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Electric vehicle depreciation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It's utter madness not to select Rolls Royce to built the SNRs. UK jobs plus secure UK made power generation not to mention the export possibilities. RR have been building small nuclear reactors for decades, I just hope they are 'putting it out to tender' as they are required to do but I'm not sure as I have been at the wrong end of gov controlled tenders.
I don't think they were required to put it out to tender Boris did the deal with them to provide them with £4million over a period of time when Rishi came to power he said no not having it you ain't getting the 2nd payment, then put it out to tender but since then a big event where all the selected SNR manufacturers where supposed to attend in the UK got cancelled and there is no other date yet been set that was a few weeks ago it was cancelled pretty much last minute I think.
Small Modular Reactor design completes first step of assessment RR are at stage two of the assessment their SNRs are more expensive than others but I know they are bigger and able to provide more energy the other companies going off memory have smaller SNR's, therefore, less capability to provide what we need, I wasn't aware that an SNR could produce clean hydrogen as well which is something RR are pushing with theirs as well

Back