Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I'm going hypo after today

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just received feedback from a job I was on about at that posh house last week.

"Thank you for a job well done. The difference was fantastic. ***** is a very diligent and methodical person which in turn creates great results. Thank you!"

I think the chap was pleased with my work./emoticons/smile.png

@norm as another test I'm going to try hypo out on a filthy & algae/weed ridden block paved drive after pressure washing it today. /emoticons/smile.png

this is a very helpful post guys :thumbsup:

Cleared gutters then all the whites on the house and sods laws just as I got the washer off the van it started hammering down. Donned me wet gear and cracked on using a fsc then finished off the edges. The good news on that one I did not need to use hypo at all so maybe next time @norm.

sounds good @Smurf let us know how it goes

Think I did well as started at 10 and finished at 4 with about an hour inbetween chatting and drinking tea as you do. My back went just before loading the washer up on the van so struggle to get it up the ramps.

Soon as I got home cracked open a cold beer then another whilst cooking dinner for the missus then had a little nap and just woke up /emoticons/biggrin.png

cooking the dinner for the missus...hmmm....you should hear the fuss off mine because i aint done it for a bit...well i didnt sit down til 6.30 and couldnt be ar....ohh her face is a picture :whistle:

but she has cleaned the hob...er not so sure about the unopened box of xmas mince pies in the cupboard though...i just wonder how long they will be in there for....

id best listen too it @Smurf :zzz:

was a postman back in the day started 5 15 morning was lucky to see 9 30 before lying with slobbers coming out of the side of my mouth and eyes closed, stuck it 2 years then jacked it /emoticons/biggrin.png

I did find out that 7% hypo will kill anything it touches like green algae, weeds and will turn green moss white almost instantly.... Same as your cloths too./emoticons/biggrin.png

So to clean the patio without powerwash.You wet it apply hypo and do the scrubing? Or do You leave it for 20 min and rince off?

Latest Posts

Back