Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impressed with gardeners brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Don't know that its the super lite, its the black brush and black bristle and compared to the vikan rectangle brush I've been using which is like a brick in your pole its excellent and even if it lasts a few months still worth it as I will get through more work in a day with it than before so it will pay for itself.
Oh - the black one is great.

it's the extreme brush that has got blue bristles that didn't last

Has anyone tried this Tecbuk brush where the boars hair runs the length of the brush and is apparently now wider and lighter?
Would the boars hair effect rinsing on the glass?

http://www.tecbuk.com/products/maintenance-clean-hybrid-brush

I'm just looking for something with a bit more 'bite'
ive got the tecbuk hibrid an the black luv the brush but but ive had all 3 bend like bannah's richard has replaced 2 now an now my 3rd is bent im not happy ill upload pic to nte ive pm'ed him e.mailed him no reply not very good if u ask me i find that very poor survice ill b looking eals were frm now on it looks like the xline will b my next choice. ive hurd there spose to b good also neil the flocked is spose to b good on leaded from a nother fb review quoet best brush ive ever used!!! gota b wrth a bash

ive got the tecbuk hibrid an the black luv the brush but but ive had all 3 bend like bannah's richard has replaced 2 now an now my 3rd is bent im not happy ill upload pic to nte ive pm'ed him e.mailed him no reply not very good if u ask me i find that very poor survice ill b looking eals were frm now on it looks like the xline will b my next choice. ive hurd there spose to b good also neil the flocked is spose to b good on leaded from a nother fb review quoet best brush ive ever used!!! gota b wrth a bash
Not good news for a brush that costs over 40 hard earned pounds tench. I would be going bananas if I spent that amount on brushes and they were not durable. How long did you have them before they started bending.

Not good news for a brush that costs over 40 hard earned pounds tench. I would be going bananas if I spent that amount on brushes and they were not durable. How long did you have them before they started bending.
i no m8 its a pixxxxxss take this last one has lasted 2 month now its un useable as it dont sit on the glass prople it cost me £60 plus £7 to send the old 2 bk to him so thats £14 as i sent 2 back so its like £74 down the drain grrrrrrrr

i no kevin 250 has had one do the same a ozzy friend brout a load off richard like 8 brushes i think i recermended the tecbuk to him an lots of others got him lots of bizzness i fiel like ive bin muged off

Gardiners have a whole new range coming out shortly- I think I remember Alex quoting maybe February. Personally, I'm a fan of Gardiner brushes, tried many others (not Tecbuk though) & they don't come close.

Isn't richard from tecbuk on this forum?

I want to buy the new type of tecbuk with the dual trim boars hair but I want to make sure he's sorted the issues first.

I tryst your recomendations lee as it was you that got me hooked on the tecbuk and recommended it.

Hope richard sorts this for you!

I've just found my aerial Tekbuck brush head put it in some hot water to sort the bristles out and it's as good as new , drilled a couple of holes for it to fit on my quick loq resi neck to go on my SLX35 woop woop lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep...me got a mucky pole too...its best not to look up inside..:eek: funny enough I was just thinking about taking it to pieces and giving it a scrub...and the paint on the youve gone too far line has worn off...a lot of work in this wfp business..

Only used Gardiner super light. The one that comes with it.No problems. Doesn't feel part of me unlike the soft brush I clean car with. A tad too heavy. The super light is 265g. The tecbuk is 200g so a nice saving. BUT there is Gardiner xtreme which is 120g. Don't think they last as long but what a weight saving. The Tecbuk appeals to me because you can gently rinse on glass.Dont normally rinse on glass anyway lol

i luv the tecbuk the bristels r the best out there the stock is no longer a brick witch is nce but the glue cracking is an issue this need adressing im now guna have to addapt the stock to keep it strat wich will make it heaver not good but at least it will b useable

I wish rich would give a little discount at some point I want to buy a new one but don't want to fork out near on £60 [emoji85]

I just used my aerial Tecbuk and I noticed the scrubbing power was not good enough for snail trails this is why I bought the Gardiners brush. But now Richard has brought out more brushes I'm sure there's one with more scrubbing power , has anyone got one?

I wanted the book but saw a hybrid brush for an extra tenner so got them both! (mug punter) Will see if the brush is any good or not..

Let me know mate as the Gardiners one takes slug trails off no problem at all , I wouldn't change but I've heard good things about tecbuk . I think it's @Tuffers that uses tecbuk brushes

Let me know mate as the Gardiners one takes slug trails off no problem at all , I wouldn't change but I've heard good things about tecbuk . I think it's @Tuffers that uses tecbuk brushes

I've got 2 Neil, the full boars hair and the hybrid. I don't think any brush cleans snail trails satisfactorily IMO. Even the boars hair on the hybrid takes a few scrubs. The snails might be more trailly round these parts :confused:

Back