Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Impressed with gardeners brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got 2 Neil, the full boars hair and the hybrid. I don't think any brush cleans snail trails satisfactorily IMO. Even the boars hair on the hybrid takes a few scrubs. The snails might be more trailly round these parts :confused:
I use the gardiners super lite extreme brush and it's great on the snail trails but the Tecbuk brush wouldn't budge it which really peed me off lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What one would you recommend tuffs?

Brush? I tend to use either a Gardiners dual trim medium mixed, Gardiners black standard splay flocked and the Tecbuk hybrid. Sometimes I'll use an Extreme but they knacker too quick. Oh and a sill brush for plastics and conny roofs.

Brush? I tend to use either a Gardiners dual trim medium mixed, Gardiners black standard splay flocked and the Tecbuk hybrid. Sometimes I'll use an Extreme but they knacker too quick. Oh and a sill brush for plastics and conny roofs.
So I should get all of them lol

I know what you mean about the gardiners extrem they do wear out quickly

I could quite easily get a brush fetish....but, don't they all feel the same to use? Don't tell me if you see a slug mark you switch brush heads? To me you rinse on or off the glass and get a brush to suit. I can understand say switching to do a cony roof or likes. Personally I use Gardiner duel trim standard brush. The best seller. I now want a Super light same as. Just to save a few Grams

my tecbuk bent not good
10511293_1511824305746231_2445605412969580402_n.jpg
10696276_1527088967553098_2418459521245931078_n.jpg

normal use lol after all it has had to months use the life span of a tecbuk so rishard sayes:rolleyes::rofl:
Am I reading this right 2 months a tecbuk should last? If that's the case its totally unacceptable, I would expect that from a brush that costs a tenner not one that costs over 45 quid. Anyway no matter how old the brush you would expect the bristles wear down not the body to bend or distort.

Back