Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

in-line sprayer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It’s nothing like pjs now that they make. It’s all plastic, I have one. D A components one is much better. 
I have a garden spray modified with ez fitting. Then an old pole with sprayer attachments on and a trigger running on the outside of the old pole. It does the job just fine, but like Pjj said you do have to keep pumping the canister. I use it fir gutter cleans, canny roofs etc. Cheap option. 
I have since bought a nozzle to fit on pole, but kept going with the above instead ?

Me and kevinc250 were working on an idea a while ago which was effective.

Using a cheap peristaltic pump and a few fittings you can have your 5l drum of chems etc in the van.

Turn on the pump and the way it was set up it would change flow along with the wfp pump so you set it to what you want and it injects the chems in to the reel hose after the wfp pump.

Flick a switch and back to just pure.

Was a very good idea and even had one that Kevin made for me in a box with wfp pump etc for a trolley I built.

Had a 2l bottle on side of trolley to hold hypo etc.

Back