Indoor cleaning kits advice

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by paul1, Jan 7, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

HI guys, can anyone recommend a good indoor cleaning kit? are they anygood or better off using trad? just concerned about water everywhere etc...

also anyone tried or going to try the new unger stingray ? been considering it, what you guys think?

also looking for a very small lower level pole for very tight areas etc, seen the gardiner clx 4 but are there anymore on the market advice appreciated

all the best

Advertisement
  2. AGlassAct

AGlassAct Active Member

Hi Paul
    I've always stuck with my normal kit indoors, just follow your squeegee with the applicator underneath so it catches most of the wet. Also put a dust sheet on the sill to catch any mucky drips.
    I have the clx4 - a lot of my round is bungalows - wouldn't use anything else it's brilliant. The sawn-off type poles seem to be all over eBay at the mo - don't know how good they would be but they are cheap. I started off with aluminium ionic poles and quickly changed to gardeners from reviews on here. I have an SLX and the little CLX4, I can't recommend them enough

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i use a squeegee for inside just make shore ur mop is not to wet i also use arUnger Indoor Window Cleaning its good on clean glass thats cleaned every month ot 7 weekly but dirty glass its not so good

4. WWC

WWC Well-Known Member

I find trad best. Though as mentioned, maybe if they are cleaned very regularly, then an indoor kit would be good. Though I do find pads on s pole sometimes useful for high up skylights as you get less drips running down the wall/roof. Sorry, can't recommend one kit in particular.

Sent from my thl 5000 using Tapatalk

5. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

cheers guys

6. paul1

paul1 Well-Known Member

Anybody seen used or ordered the unger stingray then?

Advertisement