Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Information on Gutters Poles Set for a fraction of suppliers costs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My filter got soaking wet and full of dirt today. Two poles wouldn't come apart so I spray with wd40 before I join them now. Bought the 10m Spinaclean hose and pole connection and they are good. Beginning to notice Spinaclean stuff is very professional even the hose is smooth inside.

My filter got soaking wet and full of dirt today. Two poles wouldn't come apart so I spray with wd40 before I join them now. Bought the 10m Spinaclean hose and pole connection and they are good. Beginning to notice Spinaclean stuff is very professional even the hose is smooth inside.
I honestly could not see how this machine could suck stuff out of gutters when it won’t suck a bit of dust of floor

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Fitted my new 10m Spinaclean hose with both their connections. What a difference and the hose doesn't fall off the pole because its soft rubber material. Makes life a lot easier when you have the right tools. Will probably do my gutters tomorrow to try it out with the camera.

Looks good mate, is that silicone you’ve had to use on the hard plastic fitting?, I presume that hard plastic fitting is for the 50mm inlet you installed from them as well ?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Has anyone got this guy to reduce postage for two different tools? He offers additional items for £1 more, but hasn't replied to me asking the question.
No i had to pay separately and he packaged them together, asked for a refund and he gave me some ******** about them being cheap so im still saving money.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Looks good mate, is that silicone you’ve had to use on the hard plastic fitting?, I presume that hard plastic fitting is for the 50mm inlet you installed from them as well ?

Aye, you just screw on the connectors onto the hose but I used a bit of silicon on the hard plastic connector. My mate wasn't convinced that a vac could suck out all the dirt from a gutter, he is still an old timer with bucket and ladder. After we done mine, we emptied the vac on the grass. He couldn't believe the amount of sandy dirt that came out and is now converted to the vac fulltime. The same happened when I introduced him to the WFP for cleaning PVC. One has got to move with the times if one can afford it.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this post. We do clear gutters, but few and far between, and didn't want to purchase an expensive kit that would just sit in the garage over a couple months. I first started out building our own water fed poles and I've also built my electric reel, so always up for a bit of diy on a budget if poss.

Anyway here goes,

Bought cyclone 51mm adapter, connector, 5m of reinforced 51mm hose and cuff from Gutter Vacuum systems   £142.79

135 degree elbow from Ebay                                                                                                                                 £13.98

Flagpole ( alloy sections 51mm)                                                                                                                             £50.00

Vac 3000w 80 litre Wido                                                                                                                                       £220.00

Clamps                                                                                                                                                                  £21.85

Total = £448.62

Well pleased with that......and just found this on ebay, which I'm going to store it in 11.99

Storage Bag

So far, all under £500, gonna source a camera and mount. Well pleased, and thanks again for all the information supplied.

I did source a company who could do carbon fibre tapered poles, but went up to the £300 + and for how many we do the £50 flag poles will suffice. Thanks all, appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back