Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Information on Gutters Poles Set for a fraction of suppliers costs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Got any pics of it all assembled ?
I bought 2 sets of the flag poles, I don't think I'll use the full 40ft as they get heavy the higher you go. The vacuum is 100%. I got a go pro camera with it. It's not as you can't view the gutter from the ground unless you're connected to customers WiFi, and I won't be asking that. Fantastic bargain really glad I bought it. Here's a video I made if you want to check it out.
https://g.co/kgs/feUx1q

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

markg said:
I bought 2 sets of the flag poles, I don't think I'll use the full 40ft as they get heavy the higher you go. The vacuum is 100%. I got a go pro camera with it. It's not as you can't view the gutter from the ground unless you're connected to customers WiFi, and I won't be asking that. Fantastic bargain really glad I bought it. Here's a video I made if you want to check it out.
https://g.co/kgs/feUx1q

My listing is to the right of the page.

I'm still waiting for my 40' Carbon poles coming from gcs. That character Alex Day said I would have them 10 days ago and now he has went AWOL. He has stopped replying to my emails, I will need to take up a grievance with Ebay or Paypal. What a way to run a business.

I'm still waiting for my 40' Carbon poles coming from gcs. That character Alex Day said I would have them 10 days ago and now he has went AWOL. He has stopped replying to my emails, I will need to take up a grievance with Ebay or Paypal. What a way to run a business.
How long will you leave it till you take up a complaint? If he has a Facebook page start posting on that - wheres my poles???

Been there done that, sorry to hear that you've had the same problems that many others have. The bloke is an absolute ? The sooner he is put out of business the better. 

I've heard very very mixed reviews obout them so was very skeptical about ordering. Took the plunge and went for it. He was on the ball replying before my order answering all my questions so I ordered on the Sunday even, nothing come Friday so messaged him Friday evening, no reply, messaged again Monday evening and I got a reply saying I would have them the next day, next day nothing came, come Wednesday I got one part of the delivery and on the Thursday got the other part, everything was perfect and as described so couldn't complain and all within 2 weeks.i messaged to say thanks but no reply then messaged again asking about their 51mm inlet they supply and no reply againm. Maybe I was just lucky. Poles, hose and clamps and fixings are top notch I must say and at that price I'm not complaining? 

Nothing worse when your being ****** around like that doh?

I'm just that busy at moment or I would be registering a complaint. I read on here that some guy got his poles in jig time and thought gcs had turned a corner. Turns out he was lucky and the moment I placed an order, it was a deadend. The problem is, he just stops communicating and puts his head in the sand. I cant fathom out why gcs is still in business? :1f61e:

As I said I must have just got lucky, had mine within 2 weeks of placing order, everything and as described, was **** fast replying to all my questions before buying but slow once I had paid the money but I have them, such a shame that he has such bad reviews considering his poles and equipment is very good bang for your buck, fairly bad business sense on that front all right... 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys got my poles and hose today. :1f603:  Emailed him and he said I would get them today. Don't know how he can run a business like that because he knows how to p1ss people off. Its the unknown that people hate and he seems to be good at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well guys got my poles and hose today. :1f603:  Emailed him and he said I would get them today. Don't know how he can run a business like that because he knows how to p1ss people off. Its the unknown that people hate and he seems to be good at it.
Feck it, you got them that's the main thing, I would agree, crazy way to run it the lack or responding and not saying when it's shipped and all BUT asides from that what do you think of them all? 

Feck it, you got them that's the main thing, I would agree, crazy way to run it the lack or responding and not saying when it's shipped and all BUT asides from that what do you think of them all? 

I am that busy now that I haven't had a chance to open them. The hose and 40mm connection look good. Will be using them Friday so will give an update then.

I brought flagpoles before and I agree they are very good but you pay for what you get some of the alloy poles are very light in fact when I was at the show this year some were lighter than the carbon ones

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Used my vac poles and my maxblaster vacuum and it was great. Only realized after job was finished that one of my vac clamps on the machine was tight. I was just cleaning a valley full of moss and bits of tiles and it coped admirably. Only have one problem regarding the carbon pole locking into the end of the vac hose, nothing to clamp it with. Will find a big jubilee clip to tighten the hose nozzle to the pole, I think someone mentioned this. But for £600 what a setup and the customer was very impressed.  

Latest Posts

Back