Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Introducing the Perry Pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

It was originally developed so that DI users could bypass their resin vessels and inject additives or chemicals. I use it predominantly to inject Enigma additive, I don’t have DI in the van but it seems to boost the performance of the additive injecting it this way. But as I have the pump there I now use it for all my pvc work too. Sometimes I apply and scrub Chems with the Perry Pump and then use the customers tap to rinse it off. Other times I use pure for rinsing too.

Unforutantely I fill with pure and then run through resin bottles. But would be good if I did bypass and had normal tap water in the tank 

hi all,the perry pump idea was started back in 2014 primarily to get over/round the di issue when using addatives,time,and other things like work got in the way but just over a year ago I felt it was time to dust the idea off again,with the help of daveyboy,kris marshall,sam peden,jeff brimble,lee hunt and liam askew it was all brain stormed and put into motion.

personally I felt that the pump could be put to so many uses,sam peden being the first to use it for pvc cleaning and credit to him for being so precise with the measurement of dosage and usage etc.

I've read through the pages and kinda highlighted a few questions one from chws springs to mind regarding rinsing pvc cleans etc

this is still being built as i'm very busy at the moment so may have to wait a while its just a water container for a caravan (£9.99 from aldi) and a float valve/ballcock from amazon.what I intend to do with this is via hoselock connections is to have tap water coming in and stop via the float when its full have a hose from the tank to the van pump and john guest connector for the perry pump and voilla you are using tap water/injecting via the perry pump whatever you choose and via the on/off switch on the perry pump you can rinse off using tap which would also clean the hose  and pump out,all in all its costs about £25 give or take some connections.

just thinking about this and giving that the above tank holds 23 litres of water it could be used for small softwashing jobs if you used it as a holding tank only-just a thought.

the perry pump,this is the correct one to buyhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XDP7T1F/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1, 

the above link may be gone as I pasted it from my purchase history but the perry should be the 100ml per min one because it makes it easier to calculate dosage etc think percentages your controller works on the same principal.

also the angle of the pipe from the pump to the insert should be cut at an angle of 53 degrees to face down stream-this makes the injected chemical mix more evenly with the passing water.

di vessels,if you di guys installed the vessel after tank but before the pump then this idea is a good option and would sort a few dead end problems in summer to boot.

theres loads more to this pump and I've just highlighted a few at the moment,its worth a look into gents as its a very flexible stystem and one that is so cheap to make 

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Back