Introduction....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Calvin, Oct 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Calvin

Calvin Member

Hi there! Just a quick intro as I've been lurking on here a few days reading all the posts. Some very good info and tips etc.. I'm Calvin. Working a well established round in the Bournemouth area. Originally started as a summer job 14 years ago...funny how life works out eh?! But love the job and would NEVER go back to working for someone else!! I was trad for all those years up until about 5 months ago when finally succumbed to the dark side - and now will never go back!!

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Welcome to the best window cleaning forum there is Calvin :thumbsup: and welcome to the dark side :)

3. andy w

andy w Well-Known Member

Welcome to the best darkside hangout on the net :D

4. Calvin

Calvin Member

Cheers Tuffers! I wondered who'd be first to reply...my money was on Smurf. He seems to be everywhere!

5. cheapncheerful

hi and welcome Calvin...i be a hybrid windy i love all methods of cleaning,

what ever gets the windows clean..keep us informed ....:D

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Looks like he's gone for a snooze or he's changing his bag :laugh:

7. Calvin

Calvin Member

Thanks Awcs! I really can't believe I spent 13 years climbing those frickin ladders!

8. Calvin

Calvin Member

Haha! You said that. Not me! I ain't gonna offend anyone this early on...give me a few days at least!

9. Calvin

Calvin Member

Hi CNC! Don't get me wrong. I love the tradding but it's just so much easier getting the pole out now. Original plan was just to do tops wfp but that went out the window pretty quick! Even all my bungalows are getting the lazy treatment now!

10. cheapncheerful

yep me shy so only when they are out at the mo but....some connys i just cant face tradding now...i do like a change to keep me going...pretty much all new jobs...got one on monday...will be wfp ed first...i will do a check after but...of course there is seldom anything to check but it gives me peace of mind.....

on one recently....er...well...i had just forgot to put my ladders on so it was wfp or go home....so wfp then....:D

Advertisement