Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Invest in Yourself

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sign up to audible there are hundreds of great business/motivational books out there
Will do it in the future but just too busy at the moment. Seems to be a lack of cleaners in a posh area i cover and getting many add-ons from there. Checkatrade are still giving me work and I'm only an affiliated member now. Gutter work coming in thick and fast and the leaves are still on the trees, meaning plenty of blocked gutters to follow. We have bad weather up here on West Coast so roofs continually getting battered with high winds.

Will do it in the future but just too busy at the moment. Seems to be a lack of cleaners in a posh area i cover and getting many add-ons from there. Checkatrade are still giving me work and I'm only an affiliated member now. Gutter work coming in thick and fast and the leaves are still on the trees, meaning plenty of blocked gutters to follow. We have bad weather up here on West Coast so roofs continually getting battered with high winds.
Boast post

Back