Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ionic Triton vs Water Genie Platinum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

if you are down normal houses then no, I am only 5ft and can even reach the very top of soffits and fascia's on the sides of houses with my 22ft pole 
I do the townhouse in the back of this pic and did the fascias on the first house on the left with my 20ft pole without the extension on

I am 6'2" though

Screenshot_20170928-213050.png

Hmmm maybe just 25ft pole will do, granted I’m not 6’2 however I’m not that far off, I think I will get an extension if necessary later on.

To do the top openers on the townhouse and the apex of those fascias i am at full reach but i am too lazy to get the extension out so just about manage it

A 25 should be plenty for most work

I add my extensions to 30' usually just for velux set high in house roofs 

I have got a quote from Grippatank, seems comparable to ionics however looks like a better system, slightly more expensive but not a lot in it plus driveway delivery which is much more convenient. They have put a package together for me, can you guys let me know if i have missed anything?

Grippamax 500 RO/DI pro system

SLX 27 pole with fittings and brush

Hose reel with 100m 6mm microbore hose

Van internal roof pole rack

As far as i can see I'm pretty sorted other than some extra brushes and an extension pole.

Latest Posts

Back