Ipad App For Organising Customers/round?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Sartios, Jun 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Sartios

Sartios Guest

Hello just wondering if there was a decent app or what you guys use for organising your customers and rounds on your iPad? Might be a better alternative to pen and paper.

Regards

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

It would look more professional going to a door with a tablet rather then a notebook :rolleyes:

Lol

3. Sartios

Sartios Guest

I mainly meant it for organising the round and customers not for going to the door lol

4. harunh

harunh Legend

I dont think their is one that runs on Apple....

5. Sartios

Sartios Guest

Hmm any other things you can use? Maybe spreadsheet or something ...

6. harunh

harunh Legend

Not for the IPAD... not that i know off..... BUT.....

I use Window Cleaner Pro and i payed £12.00 to back my data up on the internet so if i lose my data i just phone them and they fetch my data out to me.

But what i do is save my data and save it in my E-mail inbox so if anything ever happens to my PC i always got back up :)

Im on a 45 day trial at the moment... it runs out in a few weeks so i got to buy the full version

Its really good and i recommend it

You can use Microsoft Excel if u like... a lot of people use Excel... some people even use pen & paper ! Lol

But WCP (Window Cleaner Pro) is great... i just put the name of my customers in and then put their address in aswell as other details such as: phone 1 day before to open the gate.

It all organises it for me...

So if i had jobs tomorrow to do... i would just look on their... and i could see all my customers for that day... you can also print it off each day if u like :)

7. Sartios

Sartios Guest

Yeah I've got that program it is very good, but as I take my iPad with me it would be even better to organise on there etc..

Thanks for the help though.

8. harunh

harunh Legend

Your welcome mate.

9. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I cant seem to get on wth wcp it all seems a bit long winded for me .

10. harunh

harunh Legend

windowcleaenrpro is not confusing at all.. its simple and basic.... george is just complicated and your head is all over the place lol

WCP Is my best friend :)

Advertisement