Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Recommendation

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Just got back from GrippaTank and wanted to post straight away how impressed I am with them.

They fitted my new tank and made a custom frame to my requirements and bolted it in my new van. They also installed stainless steel rollers.

The quality of the work is top class.

It's how polite and efficient they are as well. My wife and I was up there at half 7 this morning and they wanted the van all day. Because of this, they sorted and paid for cabs too and from Cambridge town centre!

Oliver fitted all new rectus fittings and didn't charge me.

A fantastic service, although not cheap, their a pleasure to do business with

Just got back from GrippaTank and wanted to post straight away how impressed I am with them.They fitted my new tank and made a custom frame to my requirements and bolted it in my new van. They also installed stainless steel rollers.

It's how polite and efficient they are as well. My wife and I was up there at half 7 this morning and they wanted the van all day. Because of this, they sorted and paid for cabs too and from Cambridge town centre!

Stainless steel rollers?

Just got back from GrippaTank and wanted to post straight away how impressed I am with them.They fitted my new tank and made a custom frame to my requirements and bolted it in my new van. They also installed stainless steel rollers.

Same here they supplied and fitted their system to my van on my driveway, been running perfectly for a couple months now, great after sales service, even answered a email query on a Sunday which I didn't expect.

You get what you pay for.

Not a custom tank, a custom frame. It's because I wanted my reels hanging off the sides of the tank so I can have the whole back half of my van free for pressure washers etc
Sounds a good ideas any photos.

Spend Grippa type cash with me and I too will include 'FREE' Rectus fittings for you!
That's what's funny Steve. /emoticons/smile.png)
You have a point. That's why I'm going to install all my pump, battery, hot water system etc myself. If I got them to do it, think I'd need to re- mortgage [delusional]

Thank you for your recommendation Steve.

We may not be the cheapest on the market but our customers tell us that the product and support we provide speaks for itself.

Have a good weekend all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your recommendation Steve.
We may not be the cheapest on the market but our customers tell us that the product and support we provide speaks for itself.

Have a good weekend all!
You've been lurking for over 2 years Grippa. Let's see more posts from you :thumbsup:

Back