Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lol i know but in general refugees & migrants get blamed for trying to either improve their lives or just save it & politicians use this to stir up anger so they can win votes. i'm lucky where i live there's hardly any but in my old town up the road there are loads of eastern europeans now, not that they are a problem but i do hear people complaining now & again but its not their fault its their and our goverments fault

Germany agreeing to take 800,000 :eek:

I'm just thinking, what if all the British people decided they wanted to leave our cold and wet country and all pile into a nice hot country like Syria and we make a prosperous new country. Would the asylum seekers trying to get here decide that they wanted to go back to Syria or stay in cold and wet Britain?

Bring on the referendum :thumbsup:

I watched panorama the other week, illegal immigrants pay (not sure where they get the money?) criminal gangs to smuggle them out of the country (really?) into Italy where they get EU passports then come back legally.

They come here because they know we are such a weak country that we will end up giving them what they want.

Money house religion whatever. They were queuing at Calais to get here. Why. Can't our government work out why they want to get here. After all its then that gives em everything so if they said right that's enough then they wouldn't be queuing up to get here. That Calais thing was the governments fault. Yes come over & will give you what you want. I'm afraid we have become a weak country who lets anyone walk all over us. Sad but true.

Well a report from over here. Latest news is that my countrys government is now BUYING villas and nice houses a normal worker only would dream about for yes the bloody invaders! They also jump the que to get a apartment in front of all of us who paid taxes and contributed to the society for years and decades. The madness has to stop for all EU countries this cannot go on like now, they only come here for money and a life of doing nothing but shout infidels after all us hard working men and women. Feck em they can go back and rot in thier :turd: country!!!

This is all complete propoganda, just trying to create a fear within this country. Unfortunately, its working. And we all know why they like us to be in fear as a society, it makes us docile and more likely to get in line and accept the status quo and not do things about the real issues in this skewed capitilist society. News is negative, never positive. Same thing every year as we surrender any freedom and control we once had over our own lives bit by bit. If you want to know where your control has gone, just follow the money trail. Sadly even the BBC is no longer totally independent as it once was.

Not all of the immigrants/refugees even want to come here! It ain't that great here, it rains in the summer for starters! /emoticons/wink.png And if you look into it, not only have we have been the main ones from europe medalling in the middle east (on both sides of the fence) over the past 4 decades or so, so if anything we owe them and yet refugees from syria how many applied for asylum here - 9,500, yet in germany 800,000! Why is anyone here even caring, there isn't even a comparison between the two numbers, we should be embarrassed! Also places like sweden are opening their arms and their hearts to fellow humans in need. And good on them. What would you do if your family, friends, homes, businesses etc were getting blown to bits? With all the hatred towards anyone different and wanting to build the walls of jericho around this country that we just happened to be born in by chance, its no wonder that half the world think we are douches and would rather go to germany or sweden or elsewhere.

Of course don't forget its fine to buy in cheap clothes / trainers made cheaply elsewhere, to buy up all the farms in africa and ship the food here and let them starve, to bring in materials / fuels / metals / plastics in from around the world and cheap electronics and have a 'free-market', but if anyone needs our help then **** 'em... That seems a little hypocritical and selfish to me.

One world, no passport. No body has any right to stop anyone going anywhere! Especially not some unvoted bigwig or 'royalty' or inherited land owner from hundreds of years ago who carved up the world with borders to contain their wealth and control. Englands past isn't exactly perfect is it. Its not 'them and us', it is all of us on one planet and we should all work together for the common good. We say we can't handle any more and aren't able to help anyone else but be an example not part of the dog eat dog machine that corrupts out world. Don't point the finger at others or other countries saying they don't do this or that so we shouldn't either, didn't your mother ever tell you to just worry about what your doing.

I love different places, different cultures, different histories and so on, but that doesn't mean that in this day and age there shouldn't be a total freedom of movement and understanding of one another and respect that we are all equal. It doesn't matter where you are from, colour, age, gender etc, there are good and bad people all over the earth including the uk, and its whats inside that counts. As you can see this always gets me totally worked up, so I'll leave it here and let everyone else have their say /emoticons/biggrin.png

Ps. Green I am shocked at your point of view considering you have said yourself that you and your wife are both from off this island. It baffles me :confused:

In utopia you are correct, we don't live in utopia we have limeted resources we can't house the whole damn world,we are one of the most population dense countries on the planet,we,are,full.....

Look at Bradford if that was happening in Africa we would be holding concerts and demonising the people displacing the indigenous population. It's genocide.

We can try and if that fails, then try harder. Most would rather go elsewhere anyway, its all just needless panic try to affect the eu poll outcome and to bring in some more rules to extend the control over us all. Look at the stats, I think its >5% of immigrants come here and get benefits, most work or try to better themselves. Its just easier to make stories of the 5% and scaremonger to get votes etc, than to diss the 30% or so lazy peeps already here and lose votes.

Not saying its perfect over here, because its not and I totall abhor violence in bradford and so on but thats no reason to give up hope, in many areas the uk has even totally changed its identity. But that happens over time, we were once vikings and romans and so on. One day the world will be free and everyone will just be from the earth not a single country and there will be no passports and so on, but until that day lets aim for it. Its not utopia, its evolution, or if it is utopia then that sounds like a good ideal to aim for.

If you are in a room with 5 strangers with one loaf of bread, what do you do? Do you share and go hungry for however long after or fight and keep it all to yourself and let them starve? I know what my right thing to do is, but everyone has their own opinion.

Another thing to think about, put a load of kids from around the world in a room and they all play together just fine, irrespective, put different adults in and its hit and miss depending on their upbringing, we learn to fear other cultures, we aren't born with it. One day we will 'un' learn it and all will be well :thumbsup:

Mr bump you mEntion sweden as a open people. Hmm yes that might be true but do you know that in Malmoe alone since newyears has blown around 50 handgrantes all over they city? Thats one city alone, things are very bad in all of sweden due to muslim invasion.

Mr bump you mEntion sweden as a open people. Hmm yes that might be true but do you know that in Malmoe alone since newyears has blown around 50 handgrantes all over they city? Thats one city alone, things are very bad in all of sweden due to muslim invasion.
You need to be more tollerent /emoticons/tongue.png

Jacob in america they are shooting themselves, it doesn't matter where your from or what colour. I'm not saying there aren't things wrong, there are countless things wrong, just saying that we should help those in need.

ME LIKES BOTH SIDES...but...

well...Im not good at maths...but..

like if we as a country have......er...

unemployed peoples..that is,...peoples that can not find a job...er...

well why do we needs more peoples..cause like we got enough peoples that aint got a job..

yep I can see and understand bumpys view.. but...we have peoples already that use er...what do you call them...food banks...hmmmm well it makes you think ../emoticons/biggrin.png

but me does love all peoples....

even those with bigger dicks than me..ya lucky barstewards...c est la vie.

Ok Mr Bump some good reading there. What p155es me off is seeing Somalians, Pakistanis etc walking round our cities carrying on speaking in their own language, dressing in bin liners, not bothering to pay road tax, not bothering to take a driving test.... Basically treating this country like their own :turd:hole of a country and not bothering to integrate. If they want to carry on like they're in Africa or Asia why the f@ck do they bother coming/raise generations? Oh yes, everything is free!!!!!!

Question: how many of your elder customers like immigrants in this country? I tell you what, most of mine moan about it.

Any of them bother to enlist in the British army? Would they fight for their adopted country?

That always makes me laugh as well, they flee their own **** hole of a country and then try and turn their adoptive country into the **** hole they left.

Just out of interest why are they fleeing to Europe across a sea when they are next to Oil rich Gulf States which are nearer and safer to get to.......... And are Muslim?

Back