Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Getting Past a Joke Now - Migrants Turning Up Left Right and Centre

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just a little statistic, there are currently half a MILLION people homeless in this country and in London 1 in 25 children are born homeless.

Yeah, we can take in loads more people......

I would like to point out that this utopia nonsense will never work

Put me in a room of people with 1 loaf of bread and I'll be the 1 in the corner with a full stomach

Yes we should all get along but that is human nature to fight to survive in this dog eat dog world

And when this country is so full of people that our government can't feed and house our own homeless why should we add to the problem with non nationals

If we helped sort out the countries they are fleeing from so the whole world got along then there would be no problem and this utopia you speak of mrbump would be possible but as it is we ignore the underlying problems and just let people come here instead

Unless of course these troubled countries have oil like iraq then we'll all follow america in in the name of peace and destroying evil dictators..don't see that happening in africa do we where they have nothing we want

I'm a dreamer tuffers and cheapie /emoticons/biggrin.png There are plenty of foreigners breaking rules, but also plenty abiding by them, speaking english, working hard etc. Same goes for us english, some play nice, also plenty of local lads on benefits, don't work or pay taxes, rob, steal and so on. With the right education things will improve.

I do agree though that if you live somewhere you should attempt to learn the language at the very least and I would prefer english in public though I admit, although I don't mind too much. I bet if you went over and asked them what they were talking about it would just be the same stuff you were talking to your mates about, football, girls and beer - we're all the same on the inside /emoticons/biggrin.png Its a slow process, this integration malarky, but given time these issues will iron themselves out as much as they can, it wouldn't be perfect without any foreigners either, all those bad things still happen.

Not bothered about what the old people think, times move on, you can't hold grudges and predujices from previous generations or the world will never heal, I only care what my son will think when he's an adult.

I wouldn't fight for my country, let alone ask someone else to, not in any of the ****** wars over money, oil and religion our government and big businesses decide to get involved in anyway lol. Better ask the ghurkas instead :thumbsup:

:thumbsdown: Then daveyboy I will be with the rest of the group putting you in your place and sharing the loaf amongst ourselves. The world is what we make if it, if you become part of the dog eat dog philosophy that has become engrained within our capitalist society then that is what will perpetuate. I point blank refuse to be dog eat dog. I am dog help/share/respect dog. Its less common human nature to be dog eat dog, its more common human nature to work together and build a community, the less common dog eat dogs just ruin it for the rest of us.

Daveyboy is our country in ruin because of the people moving here or because of the people in charge? Its called shifting the blame or smoke and mirrors. Is it the minority on benefits fleeing from certain death that are making us bankrupt or the locals who have been on benefits for generations, or maybe it could be the banks, financial institutions and the rich keeping all the of the money to themselves? We need robin hood to make a reappearance! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyway we're all stubborn barstewards, it's like the blind leading the blind in here. I just hope your never in need when the only people around you who can help are from another country/culture/colour etc /emoticons/wink.png

Dirwnach I've just seen your last post, that makes me laugh, I've never heard such a sweeping stereotype before. Ironic, because that sounds to me like just the kind of extremist talk you are hating against! Go talk to some people first hand before judging a whole culture.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

Mrbump you are a nice lad i am sure, but we in the western world can feed all the people who only want europe for the money and freedom to preach their hate towards us, in their eyes infidels. And i just dont think you can say well bombs blowing off is ok because they have guns and shoot in usa??!? What they do in usa has to do with their mentality towards self protection not something to with muslims. Over here we have lived safe good lifes for years because our ancestors have build europe to the heaven it is, but it is soon turning into hell if we dont say stop towards all the socalled refugees who seek europe for their own benefit, not becaue they want to make it a better place.

If you where in a room with muslims and one loaf of bread, do you think they would share with you, like you would share with them?

@MrBump bit of a dreamer arent ya:p r u from liverpool at all ??? any relation to john lennon ?

u have to remember all these people yes they r human and deserve a chance but why here ??

they pass so many top countries and the country they r trying to get out of is france

whats wrong with france ??

farms and farms and more farms

they can get jobs and houses if they work.. but the most of them want hand outs

i feel sorry for the genuine ones that have something to offer over here

i say should break off from rest of europe but uk wont because of the lies and scarmongering going on

when the english goverment realised a while ago that there was a good chance scotland would break off they had every mp up in scotland scarmongering

this is very entertaining

Everybody who has dark skin or a muslim isn't an extremist! You think us in the western world are any better?! We invade the middle east all the time, iraq from both sides several times, palestine we turn a blind eye too, syria, etc. We go round bombing everyone ourselves but because we do it with suitcases and fancy planes that makes it ok?

And how can you say america is different because thats their mentality for self preservation, don't you think its the middle easts mentality for self preservation because america is gunning them up all the time?

We have not built up europe into the heaven it is without raping the rest of the world for its resources! You hate the middle east yet uses its oil. Hate africa yet eat all its food. Hate asia yet buy all its cheap goods. And europe constantly meddles in everyone elses affairs to keep everyone else third world and itself up top so it can continue its ways. Only a few decades ago europe itself was tearing itself apart!

Yes I think they would share with me. But it depends on the person not the religion. As far as I know daveyboy is white and european and he said he'd eat it to himself. Don't stereotype a whole culture fro a minorities actions, its easy to do both ways.

Whats wrong with france? Haha Peter you joker /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/biggrin.png

And how can you say america is different because thats their mentality for self preservation, don't you think its the middle easts mentality for self preservation because america is gunning them up all the time?
but America is not gunning them Down in Sweden nor the swedes!! yet they shout, scream and throw granates like they are in the middeleast.

I agree with a lot of what your saying Mr bump,

It's a tough one because if our country was in disarray, and we were fleeing for our lives then we'd want the richer nations to help us out, think of your children, it would be awful,

At the same time I do believe Britain has lost its identity completly,but that's not just because of migration, that's because society has gone down hill massively, and that is almost exclusively down to the collapse in family's, children are messed up these days.

My mum is a school teacher, we'll retired this year, but she has seen a huge huge change in children since the divorce rate has gone up. Divorce destroys family's, then we wonder why the younger generations are growing up in a complete mess. Lack of discipline, lack of love, lack of fathers. Add to that the TV kids watch these days - it's a mess.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but it's plain to see, it starts in the family...

Don't all get offended, this is just my observations, and the observations from my mum who's been a teacher for over 40 years.

Society will continue to get worse in this country with or without migrants, that is gaurenteed..

Jakes totally agree. Both on parenting/divorce and tv /emoticons/biggrin.png

Jacob yes america goes around the middle east throwing grenades and bombing innocent people over there, same as muslims have done in sweden, only a hundreds times more and with bigger bombs and suits on. Then uses their oil money to pay american investors to rebuild it all.

In a similiar respect as Jake has just pointed out in our own country, it starts with upbringing, imagine growing up in a country that america and europe has been bombing and trashing your homes and killing innocents, how would you feel or act? Its amazing there are still so many genuine people left from these areas. Don't stereotype, wherever you are from I bet I could stereotype your whole country too

Ok sons first day at school I better go haha /emoticons/biggrin.png I'll let you guys continue this debate on whether we should let helpless desperate people, including children, die just because we stereotype their whole culture :eek:

Have a nice day /emoticons/smile.png

walking round our cities carrying on speaking in their own language, and not bothering to integrate. I
Sounds like the English???????

Not long since you were beaten by English teachers for speaking Welsh in Wales!!!!!

There's so much I disagree with on this thread and hypocrisy and hyperbole, I just can't be arsed.

I've already had this debate on here, glad Mr bump has grabbed the batten.

It's not hyperbole when British people are predicted to be a minority in their own country in the next 30 years.

By the way the name for that is genocide, but it's fine because we are British and deserve it, all loving and caring and bending over backwards to help as long as not British.

You're denying your use of hyperbole with another hyperbolic statement???

Also:

genocide

ˈdʒɛnəsʌɪd/

noun

1. the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular nation or ethnic group.

Really?

I read 'genocide' here as a metaphor for native cultural/socioeconomic landslide

I think part of the crucial problem is a lack of soverenty to deal with the negative side of all social problems, whether it's extremism or poverty, anti social behaviour, outside the local shop, home grown or imported.

if people had to do hard work doing anything at all, litter picking, painting rails, helping OAPs, learn English, plant trees, sing the national anthem, get severe driving bans or deportation for idiotic driving, this would set a firm message to integrate or go home (to a local house or a different country)

Admittedly, it would be hard to do without ending up like an 80's SciFi B-movie

Woohoo SPC /emoticons/biggrin.png

Diwrnach aren't you most likely roman anyway? Isn't the queen german? Aren't most of the big business owners foreign too? All the footballers we covet? Musicians? And so on. Only the cornish are 'true' english. Personally I am from planet earth, not one 'country'. I feel ashamed of our local community, and by that I mean the uk, that so many are so selfish and unwilling to share and help. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, its the right thing to do. It sets a bad example for our children and only sets to exacerbate the current situation of closed mind thinking we have here by a rising majority, again exacerbated by the news (think who owns the news and what is their agenda). Everyones happy to take, take, take from all over the world and close their eyes to the consequences, but when it comes to holding out their own hand to give back a little, they put up a fence.

Not that it will matter for long anyway, apparently 35% of jobs will be taken by robots within the next decade and it won't be long until none of us have to work and then we'll all have plenty of time to settle our differences and get along. Hopefully the fact that our children are growing up in a multi-cultural society means they will be more open minded about the world and its inhabitants than this generation.

And jimroot I agree with you, I have been advocating it for decades, far longer than has recently been suggested by politicians, but not just for foreigners, for any here who doesn't work or is on benefits and so on. If you don't work for a business, you should work for society, like litter picking, helping the elderly etc. Nothing wrong with that at all :thumbsup: Doesn't mean we can't help those running for their lives though.

No point arguing lads, just do your best to bring your children up well, we can't stop migration, so no point arguing about it,

Dirwinch - I know you feel strongly about immigration, but if it was you and your family, what would you do? Probsbly flee the country!

I do think keeping Our country British is very important, it's sad to see it desolve, but that's just how it is, it'll only change more...

Back